If you are looking for a special venue to celebrate a bridal shower, or any other joyous occasion, please consider the Edward and Arlene Feller Community Room at Ludovici Park. Located on 17641 Old Cutler Road, above the Palmetto Bay Library, this unique venue will surprise and delight your guests!
** Max capacity: 45 guests
Nights/Weekends/Holidays - $100 per hour, with a minimum of three (3) hours rental. Includes one hour prior for setup and one hour post-event for cleanup. Daily rate is also available for $500. Daily rate consists of 8 consecutive hours.
Weekdays (8:00am – 5:00pm) - $75 per hour, with a minimum of three (3) hours rental. Includes one hour prior for setup and one hour post-event for cleanup. Daily rate is also available for $375. Daily rate consists of 8 consecutive hours.
$500.00 Refundable damage/clean-up deposit check for any of the above rentals
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Admninistrative Fee Waiver for Not-for-Profit and Community Groups
Pursuant to Ordinance No. 2012-12, the Village of Palmetto Bay is providing Nonprofit organizations or Communty Groups with the use of the Edward and Arlene Feller Community Room:
- A request for waiver of the rental frees must be issued and received at least ten (10) days prior to the requested day of use.
- The Community Room can only be used for up to a cumulative of ten (10) hours a week total by community groups or non-profit organizations.
- The Village Manager shall review the request for administrative waiver of rental fees for non-profits and community-based groups and determine if the request is acompanied by appropriate documentation to support the request.
- Use of the Community Room is limited to once per week by nonprofit organizations and community groups who are seeking use through administrative waiver of rental fees.
- Should the nonprofit organization or community group utilizing administrative waiver conduct a fund raising activity in the Edward and Arlene Feller Community Room, the organization or group will be required to pay the full rental amount.
- Village use of the Community room has priority for room usage over any nonprofit organization or community group.
Click HERE to download the Administrative Fee Waiver Application Form.
Original forms, proof of non-profit status, along with a $500 refundable security deposit check, must be received at the Palmetto Bay Municipal Center (9705 E. Hibiscus Street, Palmetto Bay) between the hours of 8:30am - 4pm, Monday through Friday.